• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ingersoll Rand Gyro-Flo 125

Ranger Dave

just picked up this 19?? Ingersoll Rand Gyro-Flo 125. hasent been run in a long time.after some tuneup parts,cleaned the carb i finally got it runnin half way decent. now the started died. time for a new one. anyone know where i can get one?? its a 6v delco 1107010-93c..... what year is the comperssor??

Attachments

Last edited:

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the forum. Looks 1960's vintage. I would take the starter to an old school auto electric shop. They should be able to rebuild it. Engine looks like a Continental Red Seal, also commonly used in forklifts.

RAHarden

I know this is an older thread. I have an older 125 Gyro-Flo Ingersoll Rand vane compressor, with a G193 Continental engine. The compressor did work, but the engine was damaged when my cousin broke the intake manifold and left it sit outdoors in the rain. I know there some value in the parts, but if someone wants them, they may be free.