• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injection pump done

junkyardog

well it was a job i wish i could have did inside instead of out in the cold but i have fixed the fuel in oil problem by installing a new injection pump.the front p/s pump had to come off to.that allows you to time the new pump. the shroud had to be modified to let the p/s pump come back far enough.i was not about to pull the radiator to in the cold.. the injection pump it self was time consuming but it went ok. the fender also had to be taken off. the injection pump was $1255+a $200 core charge.it might have been something as simple as a $30 seal i purchased but it could have been the rotary part of the pump. time was not on my side so i did the whole pump instead of 4 different jobs.i think a duese would be a little better to do because there is no p/s pump on the front to take off. i froze my hands off but it is done.i also cured alot of smoke i had. to much fuel i guess.

scooter01922

I saw you had the hood up on that truck whe i went by the other day. If i wasn't in such a rush i would have stopped in. I'm not far away so if you need a second set of hands give me a shout.