• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injection pump screen

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes there is a hole, the outer ring on the charge pump can be turned to line up with the hole, make sure that ring does not come of as the pump vanes are spring loaded.
but no it is not tight enough in that hole to hold it in place

Waterhouse

Ok, I watched a video and their hole was at 3:00. In any case, there were two half moon things that also have to line up with that hole. It was a total pain to get in, but I got it in and started the threads.

In the video, they had a custom socket to fit the cap. I didn’t get one, so I modified my cap for a 3/4” socket.

5A879036-0D97-4F37-BDA6-8B430E2977C5.jpeg

I can tell you it would have been impossible without that socket. (At least in the truck)

My problem now is I marked the cap as you (or somebody) said. When I tighten the cap the mark will not line up. If I back it off till the mark, it’s really loose. (I have to back it off 3/4 turn) I can’t hardly believe that’s right. I guess I’m back to researching a torque setting.

Waterhouse

Ok, the specs say 36 ft/lb and I torqued it to that and low and behold, the scratch I made is in the correct location.

I put everything back and…….

A790EC03-8BF1-4EF7-89D2-D196AF336F1C.jpeg

The golf cart is to give me 24 volts. It starts and runs every time now. I need to hit the books on hydraulic stuff now.

I really appreciate the help guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks