• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector Cap Woes

herc69

OK, we are in desperate need of an injector cap. AMGeneral sent us one to help out, but his had an interior diameter that was too big. The one we need will fit a Hercules, or a White multifuel. If anybody has any idea where we can get one, please let us know. I haven't been able to find any locally aua
When we got the M109 from LeJeune, somebody had 'borrowed' one, along with the return line to the injector pump. I got the line and fittings, (thanks AMGeneral !!), but still need the cap.

Attachments

herc69

First, thanks for the offer jwaller, if cranetrucks works, that will be all I need.
Cranetruck, the one with the tee is what we need, as it is off #1 cylinder and has to hook to the return line as well as the feed. Your photo has them looking exactly like ours, but all we need is the cap. We wouldn't turn down the whole injector, but wouldn't want to take something you may need down the road, as well as shipping being cheaper this way. Whatever you decide, you can send it COD if you like. [thumbzup]
This is great! I just hope somewhere down the line we can pass on the help everyone always offers!! :grd:

houdel

herc69 said:
Cranetruck, the one in... your photo has them looking exactly like ours
Look twice, then measure the thread size on yours! Bjorn also sent me two scrap injectors for a project (thanks Bjorn) but the fittings were two different sizes where they screwed into the cap (which was not important to what I am doing). Yours LOOKS the same thread as Bjorn's, but I'd measure your thread size first and let Bjorn know the size so he can send the right one the first time!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was rummaging around in the semi trailer the other day and came across an ammo can that said "multifuel injectors in diesel fuel." I opened it up and don't you know, there are 6 injectors in it. I don't know how long I've had them, many years for sure.

jwaller

no need to worry about shipping joe I live in the same town you do and you can come and get the ones you need. but if you want bjorn to ship his down thats fine too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks