• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector Fuel Return Lines

Winston Smith206

Hello,

Anyone know where I can get replacement fuel lines for the injector returns? They appear to have some kind of external fabric on them and the ones I got at the auto parts store are generic and leak.

Thank You

Barrman

The cloth covered ones are much easier to put on and off because they don't need the clamps. Here is some on Amazon:

I bought 5' from I think Badger Diesel several years ago for less than the kit I linked. The cloth covered stuff does degrade and start to leak every now and then. But, I hate those little clamps on the stock lines and would rather have to replace a line every year or so with just my fingers and a pocket knife than have to do those stupid clamps.

cucvrus

A needle nose hemostat clamp works perfect. I have stock GM return lines in the bags I bought 25 years ago and have used maybe 1 or 2 in 200K miles. Texas might eat them faster. Good Luck. Rubber or cloth. All the same.

ezgn

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,

Anyone know where I can get replacement fuel lines for the injector returns? They appear to have some kind of external fabric on them and the ones I got at the auto parts store are generic and leak.

Thank You
Universal Viton 6.2 diesel return line kit 6' line 2 plugs 20 clamps at E-bay. You won't need the clamps. This is the best product in my opinion. $30.00 bucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks