• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector nozzle comparison

dependable

Has anyone tried injector nozzles other then Bosch? The ones I recently bought for 6.2 from Rock Auto are Bosch India. They have not so good reviews in a Mercedes forum I look at. Most of those guys like Monark (germany) or Bosio (italy) and consider the Boschs inferior. This is based on their performance and pop test results, not nation of origin.

I will probably be buying some Monark nozzles and a test and tune kit for the MB 300D I am fixing up. I can get these from a MB parts vendor. Was wondering if anyone has used monarks in their 6.2s. Also if anyone has seen chart with different nozzle part numbers and applications or specifications.

The injector used in the 6.2 and MB OM617 are the same, externally. The Bosch # for the 6.2 nozzle is 0-434-250-105, for the 617 is 0-434-250-110.

Anyone know another good source for Monark nozzles and tuning shims?

Once I get the tester, it will be interesting to see how all my old 6.2 injectors are spraying.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks