• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injector pump fuel hoses?

DMaddox

Attached is a picture of my Injector Pump looking from the underside. There are two seperate fuel hoses on the IP. Can anyone tell me the part numbers for these two lines . I have looked all through the tm and can not find them. Who would be a good source to buy them. thankyou P.S. It is not the hose from the final fuel filter to the ip I know that part #

Attachments

DMaddox

Awsome, thankyou guys!!!! Do I only need one of each size, or are there some hidden some place else? I am going though the truck replacing all rubber lines and hoses this sould complete the job,, when is the findley show gimpy?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Are you running a convoy up?

No convoy, unless you want to go way early. Kip and I are going up as vendors, prolly head up to his place Wed. Crusher and Haley are probably going to make a day trip up. Might want to PM them and work sumtin out. I could bring a set back for you too.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Westech is AWOL.

seriously...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks