• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injector pump leaking with pics

joshua180422

My injector pump is leaking and I have found out where it is coming from not sure what this bolt is and why it has the holes are in it. It also has a spring inside of it. My question is what is the hole for and how can I go about fixing this? Thank you for any help.

Attachments

jrobinson5093

mine also leaked, I cant remember what its for but some one told me to make sure it was not cracked. I just polished up the mating surface and put it back in and it stopped.

jrobinson5093

did you have the fuel turned up any. I figured thats why mine leaked is i turned the fuel up and it was not tight enough. I have not turned the fuel down but i tightened it pretty tight too

Seth_O

I had that exact same leak - it started very small (puffing fuel vapor) and within about 30mins it was a steady stream of fuel and my truck wouldn't run.

I tried removing, cleaning and retightening to spec (as recommended by many folks on the site) with no love. Ultimately I replaced it with a good take-off part from another HH and it worked just fine.

Examining the part after removal, I couldn't immediately discern anything was wrong with it. No visual indication that the part was bad, but replacing it fixed my issue.

Last edited: