• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injector tubing

bozozimbo

Hey guys....a question. If I was to go to the diesel parts guys and ask for tubing to replace the tubing from my injector pump to the injectors, what would I ask for specifically and what size ?

Thanks in advance

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
take the old one with you, have the ends made to match yours, and have it bent to match yours, some of those bends help with viberation breakage

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a NOS set from tnj murry back in april. $100. It came with everythng, even the rubber caps.

bozozimbo

Oh no.....not the metal lines...the clear plastic lines. It looks like the plastic stuff we used for airlines when I was truck mechanicing but i'm sure its not the same stuff.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That stuff is standard 1/4" nylon tubing. Watch those brass ferrules and fittings. Some of the stuff is different than parts store brass.

bozozimbo

Recovry4x4 said:
That stuff is standard 1/4" nylon tubing. Watch those brass ferrules and fittings. Some of the stuff is different than parts store brass.
Thanks Ken...thats what I needed.

Im sitting here in the wilds of Utah.....looking out the window at my sand colored Duece.
Looks like its gonna get a 3 color camo job similar to the BDUs.
I cant wait until my house with the seperate garage if finished.....I need to tear into the steering but dont want to do it in the dirt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks