• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Injectors! Testing, home made pop tester, results.

w3azel

That's what I'm doing looking for the tractor injectors or someone who has the specs for them. Waiting to hear back from some companies. Do you have a link or more info on the stock two hole injectors. I'm looking for the cc of the injectors. I know I'm going against the grain and willing to destroy an LDT along the path, so haters can hate.

JasonS

JasonS

The MAN chamber is designed for the fuel to be tangentially injected into the cup. I have to believe both used the same injector; but I don't know.

w3azel

Thanks man appreciate that. I looked at their website and found everything except the injectors. That's why its nice to have friends on here. I also did look at that post but he never specifies if he used the tractors injectors or the multifuel's. I just ordered one injector and when it arrives Ill take a look at it and if anything send one of each to a shop to see if they can give me some numbers back and some insight on what they could do. Ill stop hijacking, just watch for a thread in the next week or two.

w3azel

Ok I got some bad news. First I received the injector almost a month and a half after ordering. Second is the injector is different from the deuce versions. It has a much thinner shaft and looks like it mounts differently into the head which I'm not sure I understand why because I was under the impression the heads were the same. The final bad news is the injector nozzle tip only has one large hole angled off to the side. So while the injector appears different they probably work the exact same.