• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

injectors

K9Vic

#58's is how that is listed. You can get all 8 injectors for under 60 bucks on Ebay. If you search you will see the seller I listed many many many times.
If this is the eBay seller you are talking about in Fort Worth, TX 'texasparts' I recommend them. I bought a set of 6.5/6.2L marine injectors and they are in my M1009 and work great (My other post is M1010). I was so impressed with their service as they even personally delivered my injectors to my house. But of course they were like 5 miles from me and the guy dropped them off on his way home from work. Still that is pretty cool if you ask me, so I would recommend them. Plus my truck runs great and there is no core return or charge. (As per site rules, I can not list a link to their auctions).

chief1983

Those seem to just be the nozzles and not the entire injector, if you feel like replacing nozzles yourself it sounds like a good way to go about it. There's another user selling Mylex rebuilds that I was considering buying for ~ $20 a pop, they're rebuilt with Italian nozzles, not Bosch. 8 shipped I think would be about $160.

kr_services also sells a set of 8 rebuilt injectors with new Bosch nozzles for $145 shipped. Are these somehow not as good as the 'cheap' $31/injector nozzles?

Jim Hunter

If this is the eBay seller you are talking about in Fort Worth, TX 'texasparts' I recommend them. I bought a set of 6.5/6.2L marine injectors and they are in my M1009 and work great (My other post is M1010). I was so impressed with their service as they even personally delivered my injectors to my house. But of course they were like 5 miles from me and the guy dropped them off on his way home from work. Still that is pretty cool if you ask me, so I would recommend them. Plus my truck runs great and there is no core return or charge. (As per site rules, I can not list a link to their auctions).
I bring this thread up as I am about to buy a set of injector nozzles from them...
The only thing that I dont know is if stock injectors on a 1985 J code engine ends in 051 ?
Also are these engines comes with Bosch injectors from the factory but also with other brands like Stanadyne ?

I also find brand new Bosch injectors made in Germany with a 080 number stamped for 22US$ each...
NSN 2910-01-150-0950 and Bosch 043-221-7104.

Thank you,
Jim

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks