• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

inner fender out of location?

chestypuller1371

it looks to me as if my inner fender is sicking out on exhaust side as the exh pipe isnt even in the hole correctly it looks, but though id ask before i go forcing it the way i "think" it should be.

input please. and thank u.

exhaustpipe.jpgexhaustpipe2.jpgexhaustpipe3.jpg

saddamsnightmare

January 20th, 2016

Turbo multifuel or Normally Aspirated? If its NA your J pipe's wrong, if its turbo-ed, I suspect somebody either built a new exhaust pipe and got it wrong, or bent it against something! Note the bent ear on the fender inboard of your pipe, the pipe is supposed to exhit the half moon cut out just behind where the pipe is now......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks