• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Input Shaft rear differential seal

Well I am fixing a few leaks on the truck (m925a1) and right now I am attempting to do the diff input and output seals. The output seals are easy as they don't require you to remove anything except the nut and flange. The input seals are much harder and I can't figure out how to get to the seal. The input seals require you to take off the thru shaft. I looked in the tms and previous threads but none show you how to do the input shaft seal. Only the output seal. Has anyone done this before and if you did how? Here are some pictures of the shaft and the seal.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398389684.649145.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398389714.717565.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398389754.945774.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398389776.188580.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1398389797.142988.jpg

I replaced seals on my M52A2 a few years ago .The cover with the seal should just need to be taped off the part that hold the bearing should just be a gasket between them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks