• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection at Lockbourne

scout110

Hello gentlemen,
It has been a while since i have been on here, family health all that normal stuff. But I have been trying to get active again and recently purchased some of the Kabars from Uncles sam's at Lockbourne. I should have figured the description pictures wouldn't be right. What i got was rusted, pitted and in poor shape.

I still would like to get a few, I'm looking for certain makers and nice condition. Some for collector buddies and me here and of course some to help fund our collection.

is there anyone that makes regular trips to the Lockbourne site that can inspect some M7 bayonets and Kabars. Gas lunch and stipend of course.

Thanks

cay

cbear

You'll need to schedule an inspection. I tried to do one while there for a pickup, and they weren't willing to let me look. They schedule their staff to stay busy. Call them on Monday with the lot info to see if you can check it out during your pickup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks