• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection help at Clearfield, UT

Seth_O

If sanyone is headed to Clearfield UT, I could use a hand with an inspection:

Auction date 04/09 - 04/12

Feel free to PM or email me.

Tks!

Last edited:

Seth_O

I have not, but have read the horror stories. I am looking to use one/two to heat a LARGE body of water a small'ish amount (10-20*), outside ;-)

KsM715

Your not supposed to post lot and sale numbers. Just ask for anyone that can look at a lot for you and do the rest thru pm's

No big deal, just a heads up.

Last edited:

Seth_O

Your not supposed to post lot and sale numbers. Just ask for anyone that can look at a lot for you and do the rest thru pm's

No big deal, just a heads up.
Tks Jeff, I thought it was just the links we weren't supposed to post. Corrected.

adamax

the guy i work with just bought a trailer from clearfield he is just waiting for the euc. if he goes down there before it ends i could have him check it out for you. also i'm thinking of bidding on some stuff there if i win i could check it out for you.

Seth_O

the guy i work with just bought a trailer from clearfield he is just waiting for the euc. if he goes down there before it ends i could have him check it out for you. also i'm thinking of bidding on some stuff there if i win i could check it out for you.
Tks - I appreciate whatever help you can provide.