• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection List For Deuce Shopping

FSBruva

Hey everyone - hope you all had a good weekend!

I was wondering if we could compile a list of things to check when shopping around for a deuce. The sticky has the things to do once it's yours, but I was hoping some deuce owners could give some pointers about the things to check so that you don't overbid or pick up a lemon.

Thanks a lot guys! I swear I'll buy a truck soon!

Matt

Deuce-bigalo

Check the 'GREAT LIST' for picking up your Deuce, it's at the top of the forum. This is the hand held guide to what it takes to get a good Deuce!

John

FSBruva

John-

Thanks for the reply!

Kaydet said:
The sticky has the things to do once it's yours, but I was hoping some deuce owners could give some pointers...
I've been around the forum long enough to have read the Great List numerous times. I was looking for advice for those of us (or maybe just me?) who haven't bought a deuce yet... what are the trouble areas? Areas most prone to neglect/maltreatment? How long should the flux capacitor hold a charge? And so on.

But, if this fool and his money are destined to be soon parted, I guess there are worse things to pay too much for.... [:)]

Matt

Deuce-bigalo

I don't fault you in regards to wanting to know KayDat - I am in the same shoes your in. I have not bought yet and have read through the Great List as often times as anyone else (just daydreaming when I can be sitting in front of my new toy going through the list!) I just was suggesting it - sorry I didn't finish reading your post to not see all of what you said - typical Monday eh! Well, I will be open eyes to the replies as I am interested to know the outcome myself!

John

militaryguy

hey guys
if you don't have m35a2 at your home .
go to your hobby store and get a model of one! like i did and build it! then you know what parts on the truck
I waited two year to get one so have fun biulding that model of m35a2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks