• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

INSPECTION NEEDED: Anyone near Worthington, PA

ldmack3

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't use the Lemon Squad. My truck was out of state during the initial COVID crisis. I specifically ask them to look for runt. They reported only minor surface rust. Not the case at all.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't use the Lemon Squad. My truck was out of state during the initial COVID crisis. I specifically ask them to look for runt. They reported only minor surface rust. Not the case at all.
Good to know. I’ve never heard of them, but definitely won’t be using them! 😬

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would be happy to pay time and mileage to go check this truck out for me if you’re within an hour or so of Worthington. Knowledge of 2-1/2 ton trucks would be very helpful!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks