• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspection

5.0fox

Couple questions as we get the deuce ready for inspection. We have already adjusted the brakes and fixed the horn. We also ordered new windshields and got one of those installed. But I have a couple of quesitons.

1. The truck was tagged in virginia before, but as an antique I believe. Does this change the rules of an inspection?

2. There is a place on the rear bumber for a license plate, but there is no light for the plate at night. Will it pass like this? If not how have you guys fixed this issue?

3. Will it need backup lights to pass inspection? How can this be remedied?

thanks

emr

The Military does not use license plates, there is no place for one yet, A standard license plate bracket plastic or metal can be bolted to the back of the lights say on the left side, the holes match up nicly, and the plate hangs right on that, antique registration does not require inspections, as most i know of, BUT will say if it registered antique anywhere, it only needs on it what it came with from the factory, hence no license plate light, u reall need to call your DMV .but need to get the correct office foe antique reg, the general people there are going to be clueless on what U need, always ask for a superviser.in that department ...Randy