• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Inspections & loadouts at Hill AFB in Utah

Barfkiller

erixun is pretty close to Hill AFB. He is a bit of a wingnut, but utterly reliable. If his schedule permits he will do an inspection for sure. Loadouts might be possible too. Send him a PM.

He did a stint in the Navy, so he probably speaks your lingo! Just dont mention anything about aliens..........

erixun

Barfkiller- Takes a screwball to know a wing nut! :eek:

RetiredNavy- I would be willing to go check out a lot for you- shoot me a PM, and I will see what I can do for you if you want. And I am sure Barfkiller would come help with a load out as well, since he doesnt live that far away. Oh, I live near the base, not on it, in case that is what you were lookin for. :beer:

Last edited:

erixun

Still needs help!!! Due to the auctions being active right now and ending on Monday, and me rotating to graveyard shifts, I am not able to get up to the base on Monday to preview the lots.... anyone else in the area have this Monday free to go look?

I can still help with the load out/ recovery if given just a wee bit more notice. Sorry- B

RetiredNavy

erixun, I sent a pm back at you. I am not going to do anything this time around because of the short time. I'll pick on someone when the excitement meter pegs to the right. But now I know.

Bighurt

I'm thinking of bidding on some cabinets at Hill. I can get on base, but I may not get leave to make the run in time for the pick-up. Anybody in the area able to loadout and store a lot?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks