• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installed Air-O-Matic, finally!

toddm

I Finally installed the air-o-matic on my Duece, finished it up today. My truck obviously had this on it before because all of the holes were in the frame and inner fender and I found a regulator still attached stuffed inside the frame rail. You could still see where the steering cylinder attached to the tie rod. I did not install the new regulator which came with the kit. The worst part was getting the two bearing shields in place. I took it out for a ride and really notice a difference trying to park it in my driveway, also on corners and the bumps don't rattle the steering wheel as much. Well worth $765.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks