• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installed my Aurora lights today.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok so pretty much like this:
Battery--->switch--->Aurora?

What would a guy have to do to tap into the master?:
Master Light Switch----->switch----->Aurora?

I'd hate to accidently bump my light switch and come out to dead batteries. I guess I would almost need a relay to use the master light switch. Any ideas?
I wouldn't draw directly off of the MLS. Draw off of the batteries via a relay controlled by the MLS or accessory power switch, or do the pressure switch as DieselBob suggested.
I have an auxiliary fuse block, fed by an #8 wire, beneath the dash that i'll connect to. It holds fuses for my dash fan and convoy light.

sp00n

Just a couple quick notes, Spoon, I think you have the mounting washer upside down. Tac6, I had a set close to that spot mounted in the rear of my truck, ripped them off in 30 min of offroading. Hope this helps guys.

Its upside down on purpose. I have them mounted pretty close to the edge of my bracket and the washer fit better upside down.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know atankersdad got 1 lot of these, but does anyone know of anyone else( other than docfarmall)
that got any? doc was gonna sell me some but he's got a case of the
A$$ with me. popacom/BILL in KY
:lost: