• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installing a yukon locker

RANDYDIRT

No I didnt use the washers.My locker didnt come with instructions,it was new but it was on a guys shelf with no box.I talked to another guy on here [ODNORTH] and got on detroit lockers web site,they said dont use the washers.ODNORTH has them in the front and rear.
Now there is a difference between the 2 side washers that go internally on each side of the carrier and the 4 washers that go on the old spider cross. Did you not install any of them? Not pointing fingers or anything, I just need info on the correct install.

Dirt

BTW, I would like to see a write up on how this thing works in an articulating situation. I twisted my spider gears out, and am wondering if the locker is worth the outlay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks