• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installing rear 3 point seat belts

icentropy

Howdy. I'm trying to figure out if this is the correct bracket. I'm trying to install the upper mounting points for the rear seat belts.

I already have these

Are these the reinforcement brackets for under the fender? if not what are they for?

sgtmike3

I'm looking at the -24P manual and I've found the info on the seatbelts. I do not see that second bracket anywhere. Do you have a part number or NSN number for it? That might help identify it. According to the manual there appears to only be (4) Screw, cap, hexagon H 7/16-20x1.25, (8) 7/16 flat washers, and (4) Nut, self-locking HE 7/16-20 that hold the bracket to the body.

If you are able to find the -24P manual, the diagram is figure 239. If you need some help with a manual, PM me.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks