• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Instant PMX window

PureMayhem

I use a Surface Pro 2 with IExplore 11 and can't seem to get rid of the Instant PMX popup window. When I run IExplore from the desktop it does not happen. I prefer using the touch screen with IExplore and the Surface Pro. I have tried various settings in the Messaging section of setup but no success. Any suggestions?

dmetalmiki

Hmm..seems to that program falls into the phishing spyware etc catagory...( google it) I would (at least) scan your computer with a good anti spyware utility. And I would be looking for a another utility that does not pop up all the time. go to (where on your computer are ) addons. or tool bars and extensions. Sort them out and then use a pop up blocker. (should be a pop up blocker on your ie version or bowser. good luck with it! I allways keep things VERY simple using browsers and search engines with no addons or popups.

PureMayhem

I set my popup blocker to high security and it went away. I then set it back to medium and it has not come back. Is it possible that it was the message bar that was not completely loading?