• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance for a NJ deuce

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickf

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who do you NJ guys use for your insurance? I use Hagerty for my other vehicles but they will not cover a deuce unless it is stored inside of a garage. I can put my garage in a deuce!

Cdub

I and most of the steel soldiers use:

Gulfway insurance
Sonya
727-863-5451
and tell them you found out about them on Steelsoldiers

seya,

C'dub

jim-m35a2

I have been in contact with Gulfway and they are a nice company to deal with. I sent them a check for $224.00 per year for full coverage with $500.00 deductible on my Deuce. The only restriction they have is no commerical hauling.

Call Sonya at 1-800-5010 ext 503. She is a nice lady that answers the phone everytime I called.

Jim
________
Hairy Pussy Webcams

Last edited:

FormerNewMVGuy

I use condon and skelly,they are in NJ and my policy on the deuce cost me $104. a year, when they asked if it was kept inside, i told them i didnt have a big enough garage. They said that is fine.
Oh that is antique plates to . the plates cost $44.00 one time cost, Good luck with your truck!

joec

NewMVGuy said:
I use condon and skelly,they are in NJ and my policy on the deuce cost me $104. a year, when they asked if it was kept inside, i told them i didnt have a big enough garage. They said that is fine.
Oh that is antique plates to . the plates cost $44.00 one time cost, Good luck with your truck!

Same insurance company here..!!

Big Mike's Motor Pool

Supporting Vendor
i gotta go see who i have. mine is like $68 a year or somthing. i dont know the specifics really cause i dont deal with it, my dad does. when i got my truck i was to young for antique insurance so i had everything done in his name and instead of me paying the insurance he just pays it once a year and calls it my birthday present. one of these days when i get a free chance i have to go to trenton and switch everything into my name and get my own insurance

Cdub

dmuchow said:
Do most/all antique insurers require that you be 25 or older? I'll give Gulfway a call sometime today. So far 2 of 2 say 25 or older.

Not with Gulfway.............my M925a1 five ton was born in 1986

Cheers,

C'dub

Status
Not open for further replies.