• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance for Indiana Deuce ( Used as a truck)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A3superdeuce

I would like some input from the Indiana guys as to how they are insuring their trucks. I had one of the big name collector companys, but I want to be able to haul some light loads and go for a drive ocassionally. After all it's a TRUCK not a collector car. Local insurance companies are just plain lost.:roll:
Thanks for your help in advance.

joeinaforest

My agent was supposed to get mine done on friday. It does have a "locked in a shed" provision, which we chose to ignore. If someone steals the Duece, we are not liable ANYWAY...it was STOLEN. So, we both agreed that would be fine. It sitting in front of a security camera on a DVR anyway, and a second to be added soon.

$45 a year. I'll post back when I find the company.

J

RGummere

Dad and I called USAA and they transferred us to Progressive since our M818 and M35A2 are considered "collector" vehicle by USAA. We talked to an agent named Mark. 1-800-531-8722 ext 69545 The only issue we had was he didn't know exactly what we had until he looked a photo up on the web and saw what we had. Don't remember exactly what the rate is but it isn't bad. I think the only restriction is no people in the cargo bed unless at a parade.

Recht71

Hagerty -- Traveres City MI I put my 151a1 in the bed and my M-37 on a flat bed behind it. I haul other stuff as long as its not a business use. $191.00 year

Status
Not open for further replies.