• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SC Insurance for MTVR

7 Tons of Fun

Having difficulty getting the new truck through underwriting with insurance company. Can anyone recommend an
insurance company
AND
agent
with phone # that could help me get coverage bound quickly? My truck will be used for farm use and tagged for such. Will likely drive less than a 1,000 miles a year and happy to have a high deductible.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Progressive commercial will allow you to limit the mileage as a farm vehicle.

State farm also has farm truck policies for up to semi trucks

DirtyDirk

I use progressive commercial and I just told thwm.i intended to use it as an extreme rv. No problem

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I have used Progressive Commercial for about 10 years 2 trucks and 2 trailers and good for weight to 80,000 I only have a 50 mile radius if I go out of that I call them . My premium has gone down a little every year by a few dollars it was $ 104 a month now it's $86

7 Tons of Fun

I have used Progressive Commercial for about 10 years 2 trucks and 2 trailers and good for weight to 80,000 I only have a 50 mile radius if I go out of that I call them . My premium has gone down a little every year by a few dollars it was $ 104 a month now it's $86
Excellent, Thank you for the reply

GTUnit

My MTVR got insured in CA by Haggerty. I called my Farmers agent and they said Farmers would not do it but they could do it through Haggerty if I paid the entire $240 for they year up front. Done.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks