• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Insurance getting cancled need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

scopionf89

Problem averted, progressive called me back and said that they have a special deal with USAA so they would not be canceling my policy. The jist I got from them was they would only insure an MV, ie, m35a2 and up, if you went through USAA first so if you have your policy through USAA, through progressive, your probably safe.

I called a State Farm agent, she said they used to insure MV's but that they won't take on any new ones, so if you have a policy through them you can use your deuce as a pickup right now then your safe. They will do collectors insurance but that's just like everybody else, it has to be garaged and dont pull any thing with it. My m35a2 is my pickup I want to use it like a pick up minus the drive it to work part. So collectors insurance is not an option for me.

I did get a quote from geico they toled me 1,200 a year verses the 500 that I pay for progressive. Ya the company sucks but it keeps me legal and it dose not break the bank. After all the trouble I told my wife that when i deploy to Afghanistan that I am not changing a thing. No storage insurance just pretend that its still king of the road dont want to have to deal with this again buy having a laps in coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.