• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NV Insurance in NV

mgFray

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's my understanding that a lot of these restrictions are state specific. I can only speak for myself, when I investigated Hagerty for my HMMWV (in Minnesota) they said it had to be stored in an enclosed/locked garage. I never went any further in reviewing it with them.

338ken

Before I got insurance for my piece of green I read a lot of threads on SS about insurance issues, like has to be stored inside, restricted usage, and what can and can not be done with the truck. So I was sure to ask questions and ask for a copy of the policy to read before I agreed to it.
I read several insurance company policies and in the end I went with Hagerty.
When I do a contract I will take my time and read the whole thing and ask any questions so I completely understand it before I, initial in all the places and sign.
Like I said, my policy doesn’t say that. Sorry I didn’t see any fine print, it was all the same 😁.
The only restriction in it was that I could not transport anyone inside or in the bed of the truck (except for my wife because she was added as a driver.)
So, if it is/was part of Hagerty’s company policy, it wasn’t in my paper work that I read.
I’m a guy, but I actually reads instruction sheets, manuals, policy’s, contracts, and any and all legal papers.
Happy New Year 🎉.
Tom.
Tom I hope you’re hope you’re right. I threw those policies away or I would show you mine. The only thing I would say if you read a policy a year or two ago do not take for granted the new one is the same because the one they sent me had it in there my brother highlighted it. He was a Farm Bureau agent for 30 years.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks