• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Intended purpose of this rack.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I picked up a mixed lot at Redstone and in the bunch was this kit that goes on a HUMVEE.
There are instructions as to how to assemble it but it's not shown attached to a vehicle so I can reference it's intended use.
I assembled one of them and it looks like they could be adapted to other vehicles or trailers......they might work on a M101 trailer as a headboard or on the tailgate.
I hate to sell the metal parts for scrap.....and the fiberglass rails might be adaptable for other uses.
I'm going to post them in the classifieds for 25 bucks a pop and try to recoup my investment since the one of the M915 hoods was FUBAR. I hate to take too big a buttkicking on the lot.
If anyone has a pic of them mounted on a HUMVEE I would love to see it.

Attachments

zout

Duh - those are possum fence sections - must not have a large enough herd to know what to do with the few ya have.

hummer4x4guy

I MAY be wrong...but i have seen in the manuals a photo of a "gate" that was used on the bulkhead of a 2 door humvee to help keep stuff in the bed from falling into the driver compartment. Anyone else seen this also? You have more you are selling? If so I maybe interested if its what I think it is...

hummer4x4guy

Yup found it. Cargo Barrier Extension Kit. Image 349 in my book. Working on attaching photo from book but computer is being a pain. You have green available?

plym49

Can you post the dimensions? Overall width, overall height and dimension from the bottom to the bottom of the bottom slat. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks