• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interesting standby fuel tank I saw the other day

MrShawn305

So I was cruising out in the desert in my 'ol Nissan truck the other day and came across some equipment staged near a pipeline. I saw this fuel tank with a generator hooked up to it and thought "Man that would be cool to have for my 802A". Well, I got home and googled the name and came up with some interesting stuff! Apparently these are bullet and impact resistant. They've done tests with up to 500lb of TNT at 40'! And apparently someone flew a C130 into one.... I didn't bother asking for a price lol

Ray70

I'm thinking you may not want to know the price... NEW, but... many of them have sold at auction really cheap, sometimes as little as $0.50 per gallon of capacity, often times with a dispensing pump and filter setup included. Some even end with no bids at all. I'm thinking the issue is probably the weight. Being multi-walled with a reinforced concrete shell they are probably extremely heavy, so probably a logistical nightmare to transport.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks