• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interior Cab upgrades

Jericho

I just teed in between the air line and the air horns supply , fitting are availible at most hardware stores,, I cut the line and used compression fittings to tee in ,(BRAKE LINE QUALITY PLASTIC) The seats came with a plastic supply line for the air source and I in turn again teed the fitting and supplied both seats from the single tap I passed it thru the bulkhead behind the engine in an existing access hole and ran the line under the floor matts. I was concerned initially about install time, but once I have the right fitting is was a painless FIVE MIN JOB i The air pressure has to come up to about 90 psi before the seats will inflate, but that's just about where accessory pressure is, Using the air horn supply line negates the need for a check valve to ensure braking ability I the invent of a leak of the connections, The air horn /accessory circuit is already protected

Jericho

My grandson is my "army Truck " buddy. Ive had him running a back hoe, excavator or dozer since he was 7. I stay busy but , my grandson, one of 7 grands , keeps me motivated and he is the source of many novel design decisions, He loves to drive the 5 ton but the M109A3 is HIS as far as he is concerned ! He went with me to recover the first of two Gama Goats when he was 4, Its his for his first hot rod when he,s sixteen . He ,s a Truck Show guy as well, good company !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks