• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interior gear for the M-998 here..

EwaMarine

LOL...Its stuff I got off Ebay for install or dressing the inside of the HMMWV!
Its got:
USMC two man tent
RT-1439 Sincgars
LS-671 loudspeaker
KY-57 Cyrpto box
Jacking kit/tire iron
IFAKs on both rear doors.
Eyewash kit on left rear door
Canteens with Coyote covers on all doors
USMC Vehicle First Aid Kit (WALK bag)
AED in a coyote brown pistol bag by condor
O2 bottle and mask in a coyote water bottle pouch
Two folding USMC cots
Camo net bag with one hex and three diamonds-enough for coverage of one vehicle.
Poles for same
Chemlite pouch (side SAPI plate pouch) on right front door.
VS-17 panel for hood, or trunk.
Dual AS-3900 antennas
Two folding beach chairs
Mallet
Spare tent stakes
Strobelight in coyote pouch on right front pax door
Two sets -Woodland gortex rain gear under left rear seat.
Fire extinguisher
Two flight deck director wands in a black, blackhawk strike pouch mounted above radio rack.
40oz Hydro flask above drivers seat mounted in a smittybilt 5lb fire extinguisher holder
LED flashlight mounted next to h
ydro flask bottle in a smittybilt flashlight holder.
M-1950 squad stove and fuel.
5gal fuel can
5gal watercan.
And...flaks and kevlars for all four pax in case of film work. Its set up for camping basically and running around on the airport here.

I set the basic theme of the vehicle as USMC OIF...as I am a Marine myself ;) Ill take pics of all this 782 gear and post it here later.
Aloha!!
Brad

Last edited:

EwaMarine

Some shots of the interior of the USMC HMMWV here...ala coyote...The RT-1439/KY-57 crypto box and the LS-671 are on the radio rack...on the support beam above the driver is the smittybilt 5lb extinguisher holder used to hold a hydration bottle..next to it is a led flashlight holder-also by Smittybilt.
unnamed (4).jpgunnamed (2).jpgunnamed (3).jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg Still have to org the back , but hangin from the trunk is the USMC two man tent thats stowed with all its accessories in a older WALK bag...theres two cots, a 5gal watercan, and fire extinguisher waiting to be mounted, and a spare AT-4..lol...on the left rer door is the IFAK, blackhawk drop leg dump pouch that has two sterile eyewash bottles in it, then a Coyote canteen pouch. On the right rear pax door, there is a close up of the DCU canteen pouch, and a coyote sustainment pouch that is used for GP or admin...the molle simply makes it around the window guard and does not impede opening or closing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks