• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Interior improvements

EricTheHoly

I’m 6’6 and want to make my m813 a little more comfortable. I installed a carpet in the bottom of the truck painted the dash black and put clear coat on it. My next step is to switch out the seats. I heard I can switch out the steering wheel aswell with a smaller one too. Any help would be appreciated! Wife won’t ride in the truck without some creature comforts.

Superthermal

I’m 6’6 and want to make my m813 a little more comfortable. I installed a carpet in the bottom of the truck painted the dash black and put clear coat on it. My next step is to switch out the seats. I heard I can switch out the steering wheel aswell with a smaller one too. Any help would be appreciated! Wife won’t ride in the truck without some creature comforts.
I noticed you had no reply here, I am a bit new here and am looking for a rig. I noted on one of your posts you had listed you had an 813 and the next it showed a 814. I have been looking to do a Big Cam 400 swap on whichever rig I buy which is also what you were looking for. How did that turn out? Still looking into it? How did your "comforts" turn out?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks