• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International HC-3 Crane Truck -need help moving it

danomano

I need to relocate a International, I believe Navy, HC-3 crane truck. I am having trouble finding someone with a trailer that can haul it from Vancouver WA to St Helens Or. Does anyone have a lead on someone that hauls in my area? Currently this truck is not running either :(

Attached pic is what it looked like new, currently the truck need plenty of tlc.

Attachments

unitedstatesoffreight

hey @danomano My name is Nick Johnson with United States of freight I have had the privilege of getting a fair amount of equipment transported for other Steel Soldiers members and would happy to assist you. I understand it does not run but do you have a way to push it up a trailers loading ramps? Also do you have the LxWxH and Weight of your crane truck? Feel free to contact me directly at 484-431-9509 or email me at nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks