• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Title Service. Any problems?

ldj1002

I posted the following question on the M715 Zone on 11/12. I have got only on Re; about good service but it wasn't recent. Yesterday I finally got a line that wasn't busy but got recording. I left message but no answer yet.

Has anyone heard from ITS recently? On 9/12/09 is sent paper work to them On 10/3 I got call they needed photo of truck, I supplied that day. On 11/2 I called and they said they hadn't heard anything. That day I had to call several times because I kept getting busy signal. Now for the past week I have called at least 2 dozen times and probably 12 of those the past 2 days, only busy signal. I e-mailed them on 11/10 and no re: yet. Because I can't contact them, I e-mailed them today and said cancel my order. They have not charge my credit card account, I hope they don't now.

Has anyone else had a problem contacting them?

Before I went with them I looked on several forums and everyone who used them, And that was quite a few, had nothing but good to say about them.

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I have had problems getting ahold of them. They did there job on getting what I needed:-D but the only complaint was tryint to talk to them on the phone or email. I know exactly how you feal.

-Jay

jimm1009

ITS troubles

Call thier bluff and send them a certified letter in the snail-mail.

It works with G.L. since you get that nice little green card that is proof of their receipt, and they know it. :-D

jimm1009

papercu

If you need their type of service, why not try a local insurance company one that does bonding for construction companies will know what you need. Wayne

nosliw

I sent all my information off on 11-20 to ITS.

I've been trying to get a title for this deuce since March. The guy I purchased it from, purchased it straight from GL, and I was told it came with a title when I bought it, but for some reason, he hasn't responded to my latest phone calls or PMs.

It's been over 6 months and I'm tired of waiting. I sweat bullets every time I drive it on the roadway. It's insured, but I don't want to take a chance on no registration.

I'll keep you guys updated on my ITS service. When I first considered using them, it was $250 dollars for a title for 1-ton+. Now it's $400. I hope they pull through. I need my title!

Last edited:

OldGoat

If you need their type of service, why not try a local insurance company one that does bonding for construction companies will know what you need. Wayne
Ga title law is different than most states, that is how these title companies stay in business. Mass & Alabama are also much different. When you use a title co, a actual title is not issued. A tag receipt is, which allows you to transfer it into a title only state.

tm america

try broadway title we use them at work to get titles to cars that customer dont pay for when the work is done:roll:they always been able to help us.:roll:there are other title services doesnt hurt to give them a call

FrankUSMC

I would also go with the Bonded route. Here in North Carolina, they are cracking down on the title companies. I would hate to buy a truck, then buy the title, and year down the road your state show up and tell you the title is no good, or you sell to some one and they come back at you for giving tham a bad title.
I have had the state police here at my place for a truck I owned years ago, and I bought it from a dealer. The title for had come from one of the title companies. The police officers were very nice (they are a task force set up by the state to start tracking titles), they told me they were after vehicles titled by the title companies because of stolen vehicals, and the vehicles that are "kit cars" that are being titled as antique.
I would be careful, like I said they came to me for a truck I had years ago, they are now checking.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

ida34

I would also go with the Bonded route. Here in North Carolina, they are cracking down on the title companies. I would hate to buy a truck, then buy the title, and year down the road your state show up and tell you the title is no good, or you sell to some one and they come back at you for giving tham a bad title.
I have had the state police here at my place for a truck I owned years ago, and I bought it from a dealer. The title for had come from one of the title companies. The police officers were very nice (they are a task force set up by the state to start tracking titles), they told me they were after vehicles titled by the title companies because of stolen vehicals, and the vehicles that are "kit cars" that are being titled as antique.
I would be careful, like I said they came to me for a truck I had years ago, they are now checking.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
I have stated before that the title companies use the same tactics as professional car thieves to get titles and have said this could happen. Glad to see someone confirming it.

ldj1002

Got a call from ITS this morning and they said they won't be able to get me paperwork for title. He said that since July lots of states have changed their laws making it especially hard to get title for MV. He said some states won,t allow MV to get titled now with others looking into it. I am going ahead with the bonded title rout. I was going to try ITS because of ease and speed with very little more money. I have done bonded before but it takes longer and have to jump through hoops. ITS had been getting it done in 2 to 3 weeks. I have been over 3 months now. I could have already had bonded title.

nosliw

i've got my its paperwork submitted and got re-connected with the man i purchased mine from, so hopefully, between the two, I'll get a title one way or another. i'm crossing my fingers to go the non-ITS route.

ida34

Got a call from ITS this morning and they said they won't be able to get me paperwork for title. He said that since July lots of states have changed their laws making it especially hard to get title for MV. He said some states won,t allow MV to get titled now with others looking into it. I am going ahead with the bonded title rout. I was going to try ITS because of ease and speed with very little more money. I have done bonded before but it takes longer and have to jump through hoops. ITS had been getting it done in 2 to 3 weeks. I have been over 3 months now. I could have already had bonded title.
This does not have anything to do with military vehicles. It has to do with states getting wise to what they are doing. The attempt to circumvent legitimate ways to get a title by using the same methods car thieves to to get "legit" titles for stolen vehicles.

Sorry. In my rant against the title companies I forgot to mention, I hope you get it straightened out.

Good luck
Chuck

GoHot229

I think thats why its SO important to follow through with ALL the paperwork and emails or phone calls and GET a title......boy what a headache without. The way things are going nationally, I think it won't be too long before they (states) stop accepting this type of titleing of vehicles. To start with, if it does not have a title, theres got to be a reason, a lean or hopefully just lost. If its lost, theres some chance at least. Without one, I consider whatever I'm getting without one, a parts vehicle, or scrap. Heak in some places you cant even scrap a vehicle out with out cutting it all up into pieces if theres no title, and even then theres no guarentee they can take it. .....go the extra mile guys, do the paperwork, the butt you save might be your own

1redgmc

I have been waiting six months (and counting) for International Title Service to process my paperwork. I have gotten one excuse after another (the few times I have been able to make contact). While some members report receiving good service in the past, this does not seem to be the case now. Headache is an understatement. If I had known it was going to be like this - I would have waited to purchase a deuce WITH A TITLE - even if it cost me a little more. The thread below contains the details surrounding my dilemma.

Good luck - and I mean that sincerely.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/22890-international-title-service-service-14.html

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks