• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Introducing FMTV Truck Sales and Acela Truck Co.-"New" FMTV's and parts have arrived!

Duckworthe

I purchased the door handles and have them installed. It was simple job and they work great. Dave, I will call you in a few. I will post pics when I get a chance.

Air lockers are designed and ready for our [very large $$] Purchase Order. While it may have been a valiant effort by another, we're not going to ask people to pay up front to get them built. As soon as we are able to determine market size and set the capital aside we'll bring them to market...stand by!

Chism

My A1 is missing the passenger side ceiling insulation panel...any recommendations on where to find a replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redman333

Hey I saw in another thread one of your trucks that had a digital LCD for the main dash. Do you have info on this. I was told there that theres a thread for it but I've searched and haven't found it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks