• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola Vintage Military Show swap, trade, need List 9-11 Aug 2013

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Good eye Theo, 1009 with a M890 behind it, one set of feet with your name on them. Less than a week to go to the land of the 3 B's brats, beers and bros, a long ride but well worth it! BTW if anybody needs any small M939 5T parts let me know as I will be making a trip to BFR on Wed before I come up there.

6x6guy to you need the Complete bow and sides for a M105 trailer or selling?

Found a Canvass (real canvass as in cloth) Duce cab top in great shape, all mine are hard tops

Last edited:

Camofuel

Be there on Friday the 9th, Im parting out a M35a2 and can bring some stuff with if interested, Hardtop,radiator,rustfree doors,Full gauge cluster,d turbo setup,springer seat and bench seat,injectors,Generator, 5-spd trans,plus more. Anybody going to Iola have a good 5 spd Allison 5-ton trans to sell?

evldoer

I have ten 9.00 x 20 tires on Duece wheels that have excellent tread. I Dont want much for them, but I'm not going to drag them to iola if nobody wants them so pm me if you want one or more.

I am in need of a 12.00 x 20 ndt tire in good shape for my dump truck.
I am in need of a filler neck for a 1008. The part that bolts to the box.

I have a mep-004 gen. With super low hours. Pm if interested. This to will stay home unless someone wants it.

Also will be selling a lot of Duece parts. Nos winter fronts, cargo canopy and a lot of hard parts.

Will be in the swap selling out of a pair of m1008 trucks. One tan and 1 green truck. My name is Mike, stop by and say hello

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok started loading for the trip up to the Northland, list is what I think I am bringing for others, if I missed you let me know!
ms1223 Tent maybe
Theo Ibis Tek tow bar feet set
BMS07 two 10 stud combat rims, 715 tailgate and troop seats, 939 WW bottle top and 4 temper purlins.
Riftweaver 2 939 series 1/4 fenders, and intake clamp
Thad 939 fiber glass stake sides and steel bows
M1key aluminum Duce boarding ladder Still have 2 more not spoken for
T. Highway right stake side for M101A1 trailer and bow set

Also got some military cross country ski's with poles and bindings made by Head and Karhu $25 per setSkis.W.RamerBindings.Poles.jpg

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for some road worthy M151 tires don't have to be new but able to go down the road. If you don't have any but know someone up there that does please point me their way.

Trailer is loaded leaving O dark thirty in the am.001.jpg002.jpg

Last edited:

cx65083

I am in need of ONE - 16.00x20 super single, wide rim (combat rim? NOT hemmt) and intertube for use as a spare for my truck. I haven't registered yet, So I'm not sure where I'll be parked yet. Just look for the old rusty 71 M813a1 on display...somewhere!

Riftweaver

Dave, I may be looking for a set of towbar feet as well.

I will be bringing up a full set of brand new (with soldier installed scuffs) take off, bow corners.

I will also bring up a few of my 101 trailer front leg crank handles.

See you all there.

cx65083

Ha. Cool? Maybe.... and mines just an old rusted POS. Amazing how much these big tires make a difference in how people look at it. It hardly got looked at last year. I try to imagine how much more cooler it would be if I had the money to put into her as some do. She needs lots of body work and paint to be "show worthy". I consider her a daily driver...even though I only really drive her once a week.
One thing to remember about these big tires is they really sap the power. I had no problems with hills with my duelleys. Now I'm downshifting more often and slowing down on any kind of incline. Not to mention the amount of time it takes to get up to speed! The 3rd to 4th shift is horrible! Not sure what it's done to the mileage yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks