• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

IP leaking on my m35a2

Rattle&Hum

When I was warming up my truck the other morning, I noticed fuel leaking on my front axle- crawled underneath and there was a drip about every 10sec. After it warms up it quits, checked all fittings everything is tight. I was wondering if anybody has had this happen to them?

texas30cal

Mine leaked intermittently, I thought it was the fuel supply hose from the primary filter but it was the brass 45 deg fitting that wasn't tight in the IP. Just start by checking all fittings and hoses, degrease and watch it.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I was warming up my truck the other morning, I noticed fuel leaking on my front axle- crawled underneath and there was a drip about every 10sec. After it warms up it quits, checked all fittings everything is tight. I was wondering if anybody has had this happen to them?
Agree, you need to pinpoint where it comes from. Pay attention to the center hex plug between the injection lines and to anything that looks like a cracked hydraulic head. Also 3 o-rings that get old and brittle (fuel shutoff , easy; head to body , harder as head needs to come off).

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks