• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iraq / Afghanistan conflicts Gun truck build

TacticalDoc

6500 for the plates alone. Plus you have to pay for the labor. The motor compartment isn't armored which means that rounds can come through the firewall if shot at from an angle. So you're not protected and neither is your motor. I have plans to armor mine in the future but I'm going to focus on the cab an motor at first. Then the bed.

Vintage iron

Bad news guys. I have to abort the gun truck build. My company A&H Recon. Shop is so busy that I am forced to sell my M923 to buy a M936 wrecker. I use the wrecker everyday and can't afford to be with out it, so I will probable sell off most of my Gun truck parts. I may keep the LWS, but the MRAP jump seats, M23 cradles and the other parts too .

Vintage iron

There are plenty of M939 series trucks in private hands and I have it under good authority that they will be back. Lucky for me my buddy is selling me his wrecker .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks