• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Irony

oddshot

irony [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-], noun. That quality which is inherent in speeches or a situation of drama that is understood by the audience but not grasped by the characters.

Yes. That's my arm.

The imprint is from the (hot, VERY hot) muffler of my oil pump's engine.

No. A larger sign would NOT have helped.

oddshot

Attachments

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! That looks painful. Sorry it happened.

It is however, quite ironic and funny.

oddshot

Ever heard of someone sufferin' from "M1 thumb?" I got a touch of "Oil pump arm"!!!

The funniest part of the whole thing ... when it happened ... the smoke came outta my ears ... and not off my arm!!!

Thank you, Thank you very much.

I'll be appearing here at the Airport Motor Lodge through the weekend.

Make sure to catch my special BLUE show at 11:00 Saturday night!

Make sure you tip your waitress on the way out!

:p

oddshot

Last edited:

lebel1886

Kung Fu!

Reminds me of the old show, when Kwai Chang Caine picked up the hot metal pot and burned dragon pictures onto his arm in the shows intro.

That is just plain Awesome!

When you discount the pain of course.

Maybe it will leave a scar. One could always hope. Instant ice breaker at partys you know.

Pro 20:1 Wine is a mocker, Strong drink is a brawler, And whoever is led astray by it is not wise.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks