• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a Boyce m35 Bobber right for me?

quickfarms

I am curious about what Boyce uses for the rear suspension. I would also hope for that money they go through the truck and service it and not just get it running.

I have seen several bobbed trucks that the rear suspension scared me and would not pass a DOT inspection.

lolercaust

IMO a M35 is a road monster and a rollin behemoth and THATS AWSOME, i just got a CUCV from boyce the folks there are great. Mark the owner tried as hard as he could to get me down there and pick up the truck my self for a meet and greet, nicest people ever. But as far as the suspension i looked at one and i think its a mix OEM and custom parts. I'd keep it 10 wheel drive cuz nothing will stop you, aside from the crazyer gye with a tank.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks