• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a Wrecker a Wrecker without a Vice????

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
While out Junk Yard roaming I found a good size Vice for my wrecker, I own one now but it is in Tulsa and out of reach so for scrap value ($10) and a little Silikroil and some tapping I now have a pretty presentable working Vice for the M543A2!
James G.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm tempted to put one on my deuce, maybe a smaller one though. I'd love to find a screamin' deal like you did, even the ChiCom crap sells for $50 and up!

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FleaMarkets/Junk Shops

If you have loocal junk shop have a look there, over the holidays I was in Tunica,MS and found a propeller shaft for the winch on my 5Ton, it was in a pile of stuff by the front door. And guess what I paid for it $10, OD green and he thought it was off a John Deere, if it had been black I could have gotten it for $2. I find all kinds of accessories for the wrecker at those places. But "old junk yards" are the best.
James G.