• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is Grigsby Trucks Someone Here?

coachgeo

sorry... took me a few minutes to find em. guess was too slow lol. Well anyway..... for future reference

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/member.php?74677-Gunny-0369

UPDATE: came to my attention that ... have SCREWED UP....... this is NOT Grigsby...... Gunny does make some **** of a fine expedition trucks out of the MTV etc. if your interested.

Could be Grigsby is like several other vendors and friends of the FMTV.... just don't find this forum advantageous to them.

Last edited:

Third From Texas

Rgr all.

I had searched filtering only this forum. I knew I had seen it discussed in a few thread, but had a brain fart thinking it would have been only in here.

Thanks again !

coachgeo

Are you sure that's him? Grigsby is based in Oregon and he is North Carolina.
well I'll be ****ed....... stolen identity lol..... guess Im wrong. could have swore they were same people.

Gunny does make some **** of a fine expedition trucks out of the MTV etc. if your interested.

Could be Grigsby is like several other vendors and friends of the FMTV.... just don't find this forum advantageous to them.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
They made an interface box. It goes between the controller and harness. You can see they are programming a newer gen controller not the one on the truck itself. The Dana software can be downloaded for free.

319cssb

I think they are using that newer gen controller to troubleshoot the CTIS. In either case, it's a tool worth having especially for A0 trucks

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Grigsby is on here. He has PM'd me before, but I deleted all my old PMs because my box was full, so I don't remember his username.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks