• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is it too heavy?

Green Toys

OK well here is the video, the truck made me worry at first, pulling the 9K pound empty trailer it topped out at 53 mph. with the 30K excavator on it it topped out at 53 mph, go figure???? It could have pulled a lot more, the brakes worked great, and the air pressure never seamed to drop. In the video you can see the smoke go away when the boost comes in. The pryro never went over 1200, and the boost stayed between 18-25 the entire trip, the motor got up to 175, but then went back down to 160.

Attachments

Seth_O

...the truck made me worry at first, pulling the 9K pound empty trailer it topped out at 53 mph. with the 30K excavator on it it topped out at 53 mph, go figure????
I hauled my M105 from Herlong to Sac. I was surprised to see that it pulled exactly the same hauling the trailer as it did without it. Not quite on the same scale as yours, but the same principle ;-)