• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there a dual spin-on oil filter for the NHC250?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
No. You would have to tap into the JIC fittings below the oil pump and mount a remote filter near there.

I do have a system here at my house that would work and is already close to the JIC fitting sizes. You would actually be running 3 filters. Just don't know where you could put the dang thing. cause it is huge. Came off a KT-50 engine.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am looking for a REMOTE filter setup for the 855 250, sorta like a lube-a-finer setup, I want to mount it next to the fuel filter under the left fender. ,

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ive got this thing. It takes two FF202 filters for diesel application or you can use an oil filter. It is big though. I think it weighs around 35lbs.

The original filter is almost a foot long. It does take a 1 1/4-12 thread so any filter that thread will work. 1" inlet outlet close enough to the 7/8 cotton jacket hose on the lines. Remember though that the lower pan fitting is not a JIC but a PPT thread 1 5/16-14 I think rather than a 12

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
1 -- what do you want for the filter housing

2 -- I also need a screw on adaptor for the canister base that is set up for hoses to go to a remote filter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks