• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there a new FL law about tags

TacticalDoc

went back to the local tag and tax. took it to the supervisor who yesterday said there is no such thing. I showed her the paperwork and she said that's the first time she heard of this then gave me the form to send to Tallahassee. if anything I educated her. I sent off the form to Tallahassee with tracking and postal money order this morning.

Picking up the next truck tomorrow. The only thing wrong is the water pump and head seal. I'm going to strip it down for the winch and spare parts but will sell the frame, axles and what ever is left.

Captaincarrier

I first went to the local tag/tax office. They headed me in the right direction but with not the best correct information, of which went off to Tallahassee. Tallahassee then disputed the info I mailed in and the confussion continued.

TacticalDoc

Update on the antique tag.... Its been about 10 days and I just got a call from Tallahassee. They had a question about my insurance and needed more money. I sent a postal MO for the 58 dollars as it says on the form but they said it would cost 70 dollars and they took my CC info to pay the difference. They said everything was a go and I should get my tag soon.

Now I have a point of contact and number if anyone wants to check on their tag. Just send me an IM.