• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is there a SS member near Laramie Wyoming....?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a Deuce near the Laramie Airport 6 months ago, I am going to fly in, in a week or two, I am going to drive this truck back to Michigan. I am told the Battery's are dead, If there is a member close by I would like to pay them to either charge the battery's and take it back to their place or just point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ripcord01

Can you say road trip? Wow that is a drive. Are you sure you wouldn't want to have it hauled to you?Might be a little easier on your wallet. Don't forget the camera and plenty of coffee.. Good luck.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you say road trip? Wow that is a drive. Are you sure you wouldn't want to have it hauled to you?Might be a little easier on your wallet. Don't forget the camera and plenty of coffee.. Good luck.
I like road trips, my last one was San Clemente to Michigan, I took the south rout. I would like to have it hauled but I can not find someone to do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated..?

wbdisco

not trying to hijack, but is there a way to look up SS members by area? Or a thread that people have stated city/state? It would be very helpful especially if people are traveling

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
not trying to hijack, but is there a way to look up SS members by area? Or a thread that people have stated city/state? It would be very helpful especially if people are traveling
Ask doghead, he seems to have the answers on this site.

Big Z

I'm about 130 miles away in Nebraska, but there's surely some Cheyenne people here... I won't promise a thang, but if it comes down to it, I have several friends in Laramie and I could maybe park it in town just to get it off the lot assuming it runs. Not quite so sure if I'd chance running it to my place. I'm under 21 so my CDL is in-state only or I'd haul for you. But if you want it hauled a little ways into NE, either right off I-80 at Kimball or north up to mine or a friends place, that could probably be arranged.

Also, I would be willing to meet you up there and help you get 'er going if that's your preference.

WyoDeuce

I am in Laramie and should be able to help you out. Let me know your plans and I'll have the truck ready to drive. Thats a long road trip in a deuce, good luck. Send me a PM.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is it a private seller? Wouldn't happen to be west of Laramie is it? I am 40 minutes away in Cheyenne. Let me know if I can do anything.
Jim

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There used to be. We are told one day it will return. We are also told that one day Jesus will return. Not sure which is coming first.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made arrangements with Jim In Cheyenne, Nice guy. Hopefully picking up Deuce on Saturday. Good Looking Out Colonel..! Looks like another road trip for me.

Big Z

Good luck! I'll be rollin through Cheyenne this afternoon; I'd be up there to help if I was available, but alas....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks