• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a good deal on a m923?

fastfreddy

:)

im not trying to lean you toword mine at all. the point was that i cant get 14k for mine, and someone else cant get 15k for theres. so his price may be a bit high. dont forget that the 939's are just begining to be released, so the prices of them will start to get cheaper. thats all i meant by it.
Oh no harm my friend I didn't take it that way at all and I see it as you are giving me information about these trucks and yours being included so no harm at all :)

fastfreddy

I would like to thank everyone that replied and gave me great input coming from those who have put in the time on these trucks and know what they are talking about so thanks a ton.

Thanks to the moderator for taking it easy on the noob and it won't happen again :)

This site is a lot like my town where the whole town is made up of soldiers and combat vets that make their living farming but the key to our town is everything is done on a handshake we don't sign anything and everyone helps each other from the amish to us we all work together but my point is thanks for reaching out and helping me on this I really appreciate it.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you call him? I've inquired about his trucks before and he's very open to just talking things over it seems. You can get a lot more information if you give a guy a call. Probably the next best thing to face to face.

Good luck, I really havent shopped for 939 trucks having just bought an 809 5 ton, but If I had the $$ to spare I'd seriously inquire about this one. It looks pretty nice.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't know the a2s were on the market yet and the 8.3 is much more modern technology too so nice score on the truck.
HALFTRACK has a really nice M936A2 with a rebuilt motor that he wants $20K for. That is CHEAP! I keep telling him he is crazy to ask that little. He needs the money for something so he says he will take a loss on it. It is a really nice truck.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know this is off subject but you might want to either take down or alter the picture on your link of your MP school certificate. Less than honest people can do a lot of harm with your name and SSN.

I posted instead of PMing in case there are others that have similar stuff easily accessed on the web. Just because MOST members or visitors of this site are honest doesn't mean they all are.

davidkroberts

The truck looks great and if you are comfortable with the truck and its what you want then go for it. This is a hobby for us and sounds like it would be for you too. in the big scheme of things 18k isnt that bad for a truck this modern. If it doesnt work for you then paint it tan and sell it to a tree trimming company or farmer who needs a heavy duty 6x6 for working. You might lose some money but you wont lose everything even worse case. The reason that people are having trouble selling bigger trucks like this is because this is a hobby and anything bigger than a M35 is kinda a niche corner in the collector market

mktopside

Banned
Kevin is a good dude. I bought my A3 from him. He may be a bit "sensationalist" in his ad's sometimes, but who isn't. At the end of the day he is very honest, very nice, and will go out of his way to answer any questions and go over the truck with you to make sure you know where everything is.