• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is this a vacuum test port?

roveroverme

Banned
Saw this weird hose connection and I don't remember it from my other M1028. Is this a test connector that should be blocked off or does it connect to something on the engine?
vacumport?.jpg

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Show us a picture of the passenger side of the injection pump.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
One source of info I really like is the TM. This is a picture from the parts TM.

Attachments

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup, yours is missing.

roveroverme

Banned
Show us a picture of the passenger side of the injection pump.
View attachment 532060

One source of info I really like is the TM. This is a picture from the parts TM.
I found it after Warthogs post. He had a link of another thread of his encounter with vacuum issues.
looked it up in the TM , then. I have to get used to the TM more, Right now it's just a large collection of info for me, once I know a bit more how to navigate through it and know where to find what in it I'll use it more. At this moment I would spend two weeks of reading and won't get anything done on the truck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks